The Scottish Club of Tulsa hosts several gatherings throughout the year. Join us for an evening of Scottish culture, food and music. Check out our calendar and Facebook for scheduled events.
The Scottish Banner March 2021
The Scottish Club of Tulsa was established October 1955.
The Club continues to celebrate Scottish Culture & Heritage in Green Country
• Membership dues are annually paid in October - January.
• Membership can be paid online - just click on the link!
• Single Membership is one person over 18 years old.
• Couple/Family includes couples and their immediate children under 18.
• Please fill out our required Membership Form.
The Scottish Club of Tulsa hosts several special events throughout the year. Our special events include:
Burns Supper in January
Annual Club Picnic in May
Pub Crawl in August
Tartan Day & St. Andrews Day Celebrations